Sunday 24 February 2013

Back to reality

it's the last day of Chinese New Year.
Time does fly.
Class actually started on last Monday but my CNY mood was not off yet  :D

We actually welcomed the last day of CNY by having alcohol drinking session, last round of gambling. and putting up fire crackers.

Pictures time!

 we combined a few into one long one

end result

 
we also had another type of fire crackers


And I found several pictures taken during CNY that are yet to be uploaded ;

Fatty loves Da Yi's cook




AND yes! 
I went Dong Zen Temple with my bff,
and her friends.
That's how we get new friends, don't you think so? 








I would say that I did enjoy Chinese New Year,
most importantly,
the bonding session with family, relatives, and friends went on well as I wished.

Let's hope that it will stay on, even until we get married.


see you again next year, CNY




No comments:

Post a Comment