Thursday 7 November 2013

Sushi Making Day

As promised,
sushi making post :)

Before that,
I can't resist to not post this out.
Fatty's favourite dish in Murni,
Mee Raja Soft Shell Crab (he finally got to taste it after 4 months)

Mee Raja Soft Shell Crab at Murni Restaurant, Aman Suria branch
RM 13

Back to the topic.
So I was thinking that I should make a round of sushi for family since I had learned it from my fellow friends :)

Ingredients can be varied, depending on what type of sushi you wish to make.
As for me, I made nigiri and maki.

Ingredients 
500g of Japanese rice / short grain rice / 珍珠米
625ml of water
120 ml of sushi vinegar
a packet of crab sticks
a can of tuna
a packet of Norway salmon
a packet of baby octopus
a packet of roasted seaweed
an egg ( for Tamago sushi )

# savoury tamago recipe (you can replace soy sauce with sugar, depending on your preference)
an egg, with a teaspoon of sushi vinegar, 2 teaspoons of soy sauce.

you can actually go on free style, buy whichever ingredients that you wish to put in your sushi.

Enough of craps.

picture time :))











Done! 


That's it.


No comments:

Post a Comment