Saturday 17 August 2013

A windy Saturday morning

Good day! :)

I just finished my jog this morning with my friend.
Thanks for your companion.
and now,
am sitting down, having the urge to blog at least about something. 

I guess I should finish off what I have promised earlier on,
that is to blog about my day trips.
So here they are;

# Liverpool

Liverpool, another city that should be visited in UK.
Shopping heaven (as compared to Sheffield).
thank god that we have a friend studying in LJMU,
we met him up during lunch time.

It was a pretty rushie trip as we spent too much time on shopping, 
instead of going around, visiting its attractions.
But we did at least manage to drop by a few places and took a few shots before we went over to another place.

that's the main rail station in Sheffield,
that's a typical rail station where we seldom get to see in Malaysia.

That's what we could see when we were on our way there;
back in Malaysia,
we can usually see rubber trees or palm oil trees 

that's fatty and I :)

that's a library if I am not mistaken
*did not enter

We started walking to the information counter and got the city centre map.
Walked around and spotted the following store.

Liverpool FC Club Store.
*MU Megastore is way bigger though.

busy city

Met up with our friend,
and off we went, 
LUNCH !

That's our first ever Chinese eat out in UK!

Before lunch,
Liverpool Cathedral 







Liverpool One,
shopping heaven, 
lots of people doing sunbathing. 




Albert Dock,




Liverpool Museum,




After museum,
we were already dead tired.
Went over to a park to take a rest.

Fatty really fell asleep because I could hear him snoring.

Headed back to Liverpool One again to do our last shopping before going back to Sheffield.

Thanks for bringing us around :)


# Leeds

Nothing special about Leeds.
There was only 4 of us (among my group) went and the rest did not make it because phase test was just next day.

I ll just show the pictures taken in Leeds.










So yeah.
That's it.

I actually still have another day trip but I guess I shall leave it for my next post.
Stay tuned. 




No comments:

Post a Comment