Thursday 29 August 2013

Hands up` screen` dodge` shooot`

I finally got the chance to play sports.
Well, I did running all these while,
but I always wished to play team sports.
I played basketball,
yes out of so many, basketball.
I had no choice,
There is no netball team here, or even a court.
There is no volleyball court too.

On a side note,
exam is around the corner,
and I still have assignments on hand.

I do not wish to fight for this war alone at night,
I opt for companion, or you could say study partner.
I used to not like companion during my revision back then in Malaysia,
but now that I am in UK,
I hate the feeling of being alone in a room at night,
I tend to think a lot when I am alone,
I tend to miss my family more.

x


There is so much to learn,
and I am learning how to let it off,
learning how to fight against it,
learning how to forget about it.

Time will tell.


No comments:

Post a Comment