Saturday 14 December 2013

oh my Fatty

*okay, I am writing this and at the same time skyping with him. LOL

4 years of relationship,
time flies.

Unbelievably, I have gone through a 4 years of relationship with him.
These have got to do with all the love and care we have for each other.
Thank you for your love, Fatty :))

The feeling of having him in my life is indescribable.
okay, it can be described actually .__.
I will rephrase it, 'Having Fatty in my life is one of the best gifts God has given to me'.

He has taught me a lot, influenced me, guided me, supported me, pampered me and etc until today.

Taught me how to be patient and not rush things (still learning) :P
Taught me how to drive (before I went for lesson, okay keep it quiet) :P
Taught me how to take certain roads when I am driving alone.

Influenced me to be an ethical driver.
Influenced me to look further and have long term goals with him.

Guided me when I had my downs.
Guided each other to be better.

Supported me when nobody did.

Pamper me with love, care, gifts, food!

Thanks dear.
My life will not be as colourful as it is now if you were not here with me.

Happy 4th Anniversary.
love you!

经典照片!when we were young :))
Look at him! so slim, I mean his face structure. Where is it now?!


谢谢你进入我的世界

带给我爱

带我去吃好料,
让我爱上寿司,刺身...
也让我慢慢地变胖 .___.


 谢谢你陪我走过人生的其中一个考验,
和我一起奋斗

同时也不忘地歇歇下,
作弄对方,偷拍对方
(表情竟然一致)

谢谢你带我到处去吃不同的美食

我知道其中一个原因是你自己好吃,贪吃!

非常幸运能与你跨越宇宙的另个角落,
乘搭飞机,一起升学..

为你准备便当

为你煮餐便饭

吃你准备的一餐

最重要,
可以和你‘撑台脚’!

和你一起,
我很享受生活,
没有顾虑..

还有可以和你勇闯不熟悉的地方,
体验两人一起住的生活

4 years of relationship,
ain't short nor long,
you ve become part of my life, part of my family's life too.
Thank you for being in it.

Thanks for everything, Fatty.

I would love to be with you,
and achieve our dream together.

love you.












2 comments: