Monday 17 December 2012

before and after

Practically a month ago,
I was packed with assignments, coursework test, revision for my ultimate external exam, not forgetting society documents to be completed,
The due dates were here after one and another.
Life back then was lifeless I would say.

and now..

Life is finally back to normal, where ..
no more staying up late,
no more keeping myself in my room and not joining family for tv shows,
no more having emotional moments that I was afraid of not being able to catch up with studies,
etc..

I do know this will not last long as my third last semester's finals are approaching.

As for now,
care nothing but just enjoy as much as possible before the fear kicks in.


life is never easy,
you  have to make it look like it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment