Wednesday 19 December 2012

something to be cherish

Thanks for the memories, my fellow friends <3

Something, that I have not done for such a long time,
and that is an outing.
Almost half a day spent,
with my beloved babis and their respective other half.

Started off my day with one and only left tutorial, and I was already longing for the happy hours to begin once I got up from bed. *that shows my excitement.
Our actual plan was only the swimming activity and dinner,
Yet, we ended up having a few rounds after dinner, thanks to the one who hoped to eat snowflake and SiHum!  :D

We have lots of things in common, that lead us to never ending gossips. Really had fun spending time with you guys. Thankyousomuchforthememories :)


my first try on Korean food

enjoyed it very much, especially when I have such lovely companion.

enjoyed my second round too, because that was when the never ending gossip moment came in.

self shot , you may ignore this

last round before we called it off.


Enjoyable and memorable,
and that is what I will cherish,
friendship





No comments:

Post a Comment