Monday 21 October 2013

back to where I belong

so yeah I landed on Malaysia on 13th of October.
It was a Sunday.

I was stopped by the officer in the security check area;
She instructed me to go to the immigration office to settle some stuffs before I could get out from there. (I was holding a temporary passport you see)
I was literally dejected.
I thought the loss of passport issue was 'closed file' after I replaced it with a temporary one.
No, it did not. How bad luck I was.
I waited in the immigration office with fatty for approximately 2.5 hours, in order to collect the document papers.
In the mean time, officers in the office weren't friendly enough, seeing them shouting loudly to the 'suspected foreigners' that are attempting to come over Malaysia to 'jump aeroplane'.
I was feeling uneasy, as if I was one of them.
Finally, after long hours of waiting, I finally got things settled.
The joy was indescribable, when I saw my dad and sister at the entrance,
I was close to bursting out tears.

Mum cooked one of her signature dishes, Yong Tau Fu.
Finally got to taste mum's cook after 4 months.

I am supposed to blog about my trips to Scotland, London, Worthing, Brighton, and Europe,
but I guess I ll need to keep you guys waiting as the photos are not filtered yet.

In the mean time,
I ll blog about some happening events during my stay in Sheffield, and some outings I had gone to after coming back from overseas.



No comments:

Post a Comment