Monday 21 October 2013

It's 20th of October !

20th October 2013,
it's someone's birthday :))

Her name is Ai Hong.
I call her Honggggggg.


She is my best friend.
We were staying in the same flat in Sheffield.
We did lots of stuff together.
I am missing the moment where we prepared dinner together.
I was always the one who claimed that the dish is not salty enough,
and she would always be the one claiming, it's fine it's alright it has got enough taste.
And ended up, THE DISH WAS SALTY :( sorry. Haha.
It was definitely one special moment that should be remembered.


We fight wars together, and CFA paper was one of them.
That was one tough period where we had to study a hugeeeee stack of notes,
and do almost a thousand of questions in order to pass that paper.
she was one of my motivators.
Thanks for going through this moment with me, my dear friend.

She can be really serious when it comes to doing work.
Never mess up with her :P
Thanks for guiding me in assignments and examinations.
Thanks for all the support, motivation and advices given when I have problems.

She can also be funny and playful when it comes to TRIPS!
That's her, posing with pumpkin :P

And we got her played '3GS' with us,
and she loves it ! :))

Before going aboard,
I did not know her well,
as we did not stay together,
we did not walk to school together,
we did not cook together,
we did not have supper together.

But after Sheffield's stay,
I know her more.
We walked to school together,
we discussed assignments together under one roof,
we shared secrets,
we gossiped,
we prepared dinner together,
we laughed over small little things,
we shared the same mission *but I failed, I am sorry :( 
we sang K together,
we baked,
we had the same 'subject' to gossip about,
etc etc..

Sheffield Hallam University Summer Program has brought us so much closer,
and I thank god for that.

Pictures of us:













I would like to wish her, 
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! 
:)

I hope that you enjoyed your big day with your love one.
and I hereby wish you all the best in your future undertakings !
Hope that we can keep in touch.

Till then,
loves*



No comments:

Post a Comment