Saturday 26 October 2013

so how's life of an unemployed?

after all the disastrous incidents,
I am settled down.
As in,
I am enjoying my life pretty much now (excluding the frustration part where I have yet to seek a job).

So how's life ?
Practically,
I wake up, eat, play with kids, have some outings once in a while, drama, story book, sleep.
Trust me,
that's one of the things I must do now before it's too late
Entering work force is like stepping into another chapter of life you see,
and you don't always get to do what you wish to at this stage (unless you re the boss).

EAT.
I remember everyone of us, complaining that we were missing our local food badly when we were in UK and
guess what?
I literally tried to get a taste of each of them (it's like a to do list) and I am not done with it yet.

First in the list:
STEAMBOAT
Source: Mizi Group of Companies

Shabu Shabu (Eat all you can)
Location: 55 Jalan Puteri 1/6 Bandar Puteri 47100 Puchong, Selangor, Malaysia‎  
(source: googleplus)
Price: RM 32 per person


Each customers get to face the conveyor belt

pork slices

each customer will be given an individual pot of soup

 this is fatty, indulging himself with his all time favourite food

 beef slices

yummy chicken wing!

last but not least,
my boiling soup.

Fatty said I am not there to eat, I go there to boil soup
because I put corn and white carrot before putting other stuffs in.
That's what I usually do when I go steamboat buffet where each customer is given individual pot.

Second in the list:
NASI LEMAK

 This is mummy's nasi lemak!
Simply delicious.
She cooked the curry chicken with her home made chilli paste,
side dishes: fried anchovies, peanuts, hard boiled eggs, cucumbers and soup




And etc ;


Pizza from Ming Tien food court

popiah from night market

mum's signature yam cake!

and last but not least,
ss2 asam laksa

PLAY WITH KIDS AT HOME
I help out by looking after kids at home.
They are really active ones.

mind my face,
was trying to get him smiled with me.




this is the youngest one.
8 months old



DRAMA
I finished the first drama which I had been long waited, but it kinda disappointed me.
Currently, watching the second one which surprisingly turns out good.



STORY BOOK
am progressing really slow in this book.



So that's it :)

Stay tuned for my next post.



No comments:

Post a Comment