Wednesday 9 October 2013

sign of something

I always believe,
things happen for a reason.

I have been away from home for approximately four months plus,
I have been staying in Sheffield for three months,
and travelled to Europe countries for 15 days,
and now I am back in Sheffield again (am supposed to be in Barcelona now).

Things didn't go well.
I lost my passport, in fact we (fatty and I) lost our passport.
Both of our passports were kept in his money belt, together with some Euros.
Just so happened that the passport compartment has spoilt (got a big hole) and they slipped off (I guess).
I, who love investigating, love watching cops and CSI shows, attempted to trace back from his last touched of those passports.
Yet, I failed miserably.
We did all the calls (every single places that we stopped by), and searchings yet they couldn't be found.
From the moment he last touched those passports to the moment we found they were gone, we only went to three places (coach where he was still having them, then the stop at highway service station, then journey from coach station to our hotel which is super short distance).
We managed to call the coach driver, and the staff in one of the shops in highway service station, and we did searchings for the walking journey.
Nope, they did not find any, and so were we.

We gave up.
We lodged a police report in Sheffield Yorkshire police station.
So yea, I didn't make it to Barcelona due to this matter.
My friends decided to call it off as well (so sorry my friends)

So fatty and I got to make a temporary passport in Embassy of Malaysia (in London).
We had to plan all over for this,
and took a midnight coach to London.

And now we are back in Sheffield,
gonna stay here for a few days,
so that we can put things back on track again, sticking back to the same stated flight plan (wanted to go back to Malaysia earlier but did not have any seats available).

Lost of passports happened on 5th October 2013,
6th October was a Sunday (Embassy is closed on Sunday) so we couldnt do anything.
7th October we settled our temporary passport.

In these three days,
I was feeling lost, exhausted, and deeply sorrowed.
I was so desperate to contact my sisters but I must not inform them until I get things done;
or else my parents would be very worried and mum would not be able to sleep (I know her).
Sorry mum and dad.
Can't wait to get back to all of you and we ll be back together as one again.

Before I end this,
I would like to apologize to my friends who were supposed to go Barcelona with us and didn't make it at the end.
So sorry that I ve put you girls into this situation.

On a side note,
I also want to thank all of you, who gave us support and help throughout this issue.
and also, who helped out in the searching task.
Thanks a lot, really appreciate it.






No comments:

Post a Comment