Thursday 24 January 2013

Arrival of Chinese New Year

few more weeks until Chinese New Year,
mood is yet to come.

However,
CNY shopping has to go on.
Or else, NO NEW CLOTHES!

Anyway,
I kinda enjoyed my shopping day,
with dearest sisters and love,
excluded the part where we started missing our youngest sister.

Had been visiting malls for clothes hunt,
and managed to grab several pieces that I favor,
not forgetting footwear.
This particular footwear,
that I hesitated on buying it.
SO SO SO CLOSE TO NOT GETTING IT.
at last, it still becomes mine.

I guess I am going to end my hunting activity,
and wait for the arrival of Chinese New Year.

As for this year of CNY,
I wish to visit more places,
and eat without gaining weight *in my dream

Till then.
Shall end my post with the picture of the day:









No comments:

Post a Comment