Tuesday 15 January 2013

more than words to say

*currently enjoying my semester break
and this will only last for another few days because I have taken up an additional external paper.

Am here today to post about my trip to visit my sister who is currently in national service camp.

My sister's kem is situated in Temerloh, Pahang. 
Thank God that it isn't far from KL, just two hours drive to destination.
Woke up and got ready by 11, and there we went, off to Pahang by uncle's car.

Saw these fellas on highway. Super cool with their big bikes.


Got lost at somewhere in town, but still managed to find it in the end.

AND by just a scan, I found her in the crowd, smiling and looking at dad at the same time.
That's  my sister, in her uniform. Looking good still, fairer skin than me still.
Thank God. I knew she is going to be fine there. Now that her smile has proven so.




Sat down with her and she started telling stories.
And introduced us her new friends there.
And, not forgetting, taking out tablet and started to camwhore.
Am seriously relieved after visiting her, knowing that she is enjoying herself there.
However, still hoping for her to come back quick, because I started missing her 'princess' attitude.
Shall let the pictures to do the talking.





Left the place at around 4pm.
Headed to a restaurant for an early dinner.

this is just a picture of the Karak town.

On a side note, I just found out that there are a couple of stories on Karak Highway.
*spoooky
Wanted to google about it and find out more, but I have no guts to do so.

After dinner, stopped by at 'Kampong Bukit Tinggi' , 
it's along the highway,
to buy some fresh and organic vegetables.

Here, we took pictures too, my SISTER I mean. Well, she opted for it.




That's all for now.

Try standing at my point,,
you ll have a total different thinking.







No comments:

Post a Comment