Sunday 20 January 2013

something valuable

Friendship.

I have always wanted to talk about it,
each time I think of them.

So, readers who are not interested of knowing my friends,
you may leave now :)

Friends,
will laugh at me.
will tease me.
will share stories.
will be a listener, sometimes an adviser..
etc.

I am lucky,
to be able to meet several types of friends.

Friends whom I have known for years.
Wei
- I call her Miao, not because she loves cats. She dislikes cats. She.. is a superwoman in my heart, for reason that she is tough and steadily takes on her ACCA path, and at the same time, still can enjoy her college life very much. I have known her since primary school, yet to be close friends. Got closer in secondary life. And, the most memorable moment was the late night calls. Thanks to me, she hadn't had a good sleep for quite a number of times. *those were the days, where you accompanied me to step out from the dark side. youknowIknow :) Till now, we still keep in touch, barely though. BUT, we can still have on going conversations whenever we are out, with the other two ladies, whom I am going to talk about very soon.

Fie
- She is cool. Full stop. She barely does the talking first. All the time, we are the one who ask her and then, she ll go on with her answers. According to her, She has her own comfort zone. Thus, when she is out of it, she will just sit and listen and do lesser talking. Imagine, when she is within the zone, she will talk and talk and talk and talk. One thing I would like to stretch out here is, she is still LAZY to get her driving license. *smack butt.

Boon
- She is naughty. I shall not define 'naughty' here. shall keep this within the four of us. Another word to describe her is, hardcore. She is serious in her job, not so serious in her still-counting-goals. Well, not to say not serious but she is a bit '3-minute-heat'. I remember her telling us that she wants to open a curry fish stall, followed by a tong sui stall. Another time, she told us she wants to pursue banking course, and accounting course. *she is a mass com student btw. Well, I am happy for her though, for being able to have a more stable permanent job in 8tv. Has not gotten the latest update. She might have changed job, got offered or head hunted or something because she is quite 'saleable'. *thumbs up for this hardcore friend of mine.

Bff whom I have met in college
Red
- She is red. Not that she is 'Ang Ang', but her name is pronounced as Hong, signifies 'red' in Chinese. Well, she is a hardworking, my role model, my all time listener, my gossip partner. Being with her, I feel motivated because we share the same goal, and we share the same thinking, in several areas. *Nyeks. Being with her, I feel pressured at times BECAUSE I seem to be more like a lazy worm. hahaha. but I don't care :P lazy worm is better than a dead worm. LOL. I share stories with her, so whoever who wants to know my secrets, may approach her. Try her. Hmm, there is one thing that I wish to see from her, that is the crazy side of hers. *at most times, she is kinda cool, BUT not cold hearted. So yea, am still waiting for it. *soon, in March *hints, LEEHOM I am coming!

Siti
- a very special name I create for her. Not create, but it just happened to come by naturally. *story behind this name shall be kept. Hah. By the way, she is not a Malay. Other than her tanned skin, she is a PURE chinese. *please do not hit me if you happen to read this. Lol. She is cute in a way, in my point of view, especially when she expresses her feelings out to me on certain things. She has ermm..a unique way in judging, explaining, and dealing with things. She cracks out silly and funny jokes. She is silly! She tends to think a lot, like me. She is fragile at times, but hardly speaks out *that's one of her personalties. Despite having a driving license, her sense of direction is........[fill in the blanks]. But, I believe, part of the reasons is that she is fetched by her all-time-standing-by bf. 'Xin fu de xiao nv ren' !

Friends who are in my comfort zone
TSY
- why do I put her in this category? Reason: I feel comfortable talking to her whenever we have a chance to do so. And I feel happy whenever I am able to help her out. I am weird. Am glad to meet her, a pure innocent girl I can say :)

Penguin
- the first male in this post. I started to know him since Diploma. Got closer through society. Super funny fella who cracks out lame and silly jokes. A responsible leader. A tam jiak fella. Well, who doesn't love food? A nice and outgoing person whom I love to hang out with.


I used up almost an hour plus writing this post. I actually have a few more persons in mind but I guess I ll stop here. Tiredness is taking over.

Till then.


p.s. Would like to apologize if I happen to hurt your feelings. No hard feelings on anything written above. Much love*

1 comment: